(Redirected from Ishikawa (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ishikawa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ishikawa may refer to:
- Ishikawa diagram, cause-and-effect diagram, developed by Kaoru Ishikawa
- Ishikawa Prefecture, a prefecture in the Chūbu region on Honshū island, Japan
- Ishikawa District, Ishikawa, a former district in Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan
- Ishikawa District, Fukushima, a district in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
- Ishikawa, Fukushima, town in Ishikawa District, Fukushima Prefecture
- Ishikawa, Okinawa, a city in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
- Ishikawa (restaurant), a Michelin 3-star sushi restaurant in Shinjuku, Tokyo Japan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ishikawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.