Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up isla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isla may refer to:
- ISLA, the International Securities Lending Association, a trade association
- Isla (given name)
- Víctor Isla, Peruvian politician and a Congressman representing Loreto for the 2006-2011 term
- Mauricio Isla, Chilean football player
- Isla Fisher, Australian actress and author
- Isla, the Spanish word for an Island.
- Mt. Izla, location of ancient Christian monasteries, on the border between Turkey and Syria
- Isla (Cantabria), village in the Spanish region of Cantabria
- Isla, an archaic spelling of Islay, which continues to be pronounced with a long 'I' and no 'S' sound
- River Isla, Perthshire, a tributary of the River Tay in Perthshire, Scotland; flows through Glen Isla and Strathmore
- River Isla, Moray a tributary of the River Deveron in North-East Scotland; flows through Keith in BanffshireThe
- Senglea, Isla (Senglea), a fortified city in the east of Malta, mainly in the Grand Harbour area
- Isla, Texas, an unincorporated community in United States
- Isla, Valenzuela, a settlement in the Philippines
- Isla, Veracruz, a town in Mexico
- Isla, a village in Hodoșa Commune, Mureş County, Romania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.