From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up isla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isla may refer to:
- ISLA, the International Securities Lending Association, a trade association
- Isla (given name)
- Víctor Isla, Peruvian politician and a Congressman representing Loreto for the 2006-2011 term
- Mauricio Isla, Chilean football player
- Isla, the Spanish word for an Island.
- Mt. Izla, location of ancient Christian monasteries, on the border between Turkey and Syria
- Isla (Cantabria), village in the Spanish region of Cantabria
- Isla, an archaic spelling of Islay, which continues to be pronounced with a long 'I' and no 'S' sound
- River Isla, Perthshire, a tributary of the River Tay in Perthshire, Scotland; flows through Glen Isla and Strathmore
- River Isla, Moray a tributary of the River Deveron in North-East Scotland; flows through Keith in BanffshireThe
- Senglea, Isla (Senglea), a fortified city in the east of Malta, mainly in the Grand Harbour area
- Isla, Texas, an unincorporated community in United States
- Isla, Valenzuela, a settlement in the Philippines
- Isla, Veracruz, a town in Mexico
- Isla, a village in Hodoșa Commune, Mureş County, Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.