Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Islamic tradition may refer to:
- Islamic Traditionalist theology, Islamic scholarly movement, originating in the late 8th century CE
- Ahl al-Hadith, "The adherents of the tradition"
- Traditional Islamic schools and branches
- Islamic mythology, the body of traditional narratives associated with Islam
- Islamic philosophy, a development in philosophy that is characterised by coming from an Islamic tradition
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Islamic tradition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.