Jump to navigation Jump to search
Island Princess may refer to:
- The Island Princess, a play by John Fletcher
- SS Island Princess, a steamboat operated by Canadian Pacific Railway in the early 1900s
- MS Island Princess (1971), a cruise ship operated by Princess Cruises from 1974 to 1999
- MS Island Princess (2003), a cruise ship operated by Princess Cruises starting in 2003.
- The Island Princess (film), a 1954 Italian-Spanish comedy film directed by Paolo Moffa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Island Princess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.