Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up isolator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isolator may refer to:
- Isolator (EP), by Two Hours Traffic
- Isolator switch, used in electrical circuits
- Isolator (microwave) a two-port device that transmits microwave power in one direction only
- Optical isolator, a directional device in optical fiber communications
- Opto-isolator, a directional device in electronics
- Barrier isolator, a device that provides a physical barrier between a laboratory technician and a work process
- Vibration isolator, any of various devices to isolate connected parts of an assembly from each other's vibrations
- Bushing (isolator), one type of vibration isolator
- The Isolator, a Japanese light novel.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isolator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.