(Redirected from Isolators)
|Look up isolator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isolator may refer to:
- Isolator (EP), by Two Hours Traffic
- Isolator switch, used in electrical circuits
- Isolator (microwave) a two-port device that transmits microwave power in one direction only
- Optical isolator, a directional device in optical fiber communications
- Opto-isolator, a directional device in electronics
- Barrier isolator, a device that provides a physical barrier between a laboratory technician and a work process
- Vibration isolator, any of various devices to isolate connected parts of an assembly from each other's vibrations
- Bushing (isolator), one type of vibration isolator
- The Isolator, a Japanese light novel.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isolator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.