Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term isostatic may refer to:
- Isostatic depression in geodynamics
- Isostatic powder compaction in metallurgy and ceramic engineering
- Isostatic press in manufacturing
- Isostasy in geology: gravitational equilibrium between the earth's lithosphere and asthenosphere
- Statically determinate structures in physics and engineering
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isostatic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.