This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Lei Weiguo (founder/CEO)|
|Products||Mobile phones, tablets, television sets, laptops, accessories|
Their products are mainly sold in various emerging markets, including parts of Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Europe and Latin America. It mainly offers low-budget smartphones, feature phones, television sets and laptops.
- "Profile Itel Mobile". www.bloomberg.com. Archived from the original on 2020-07-13. Retrieved 2020-07-11.
- Deck, Andrew (2020-06-23). "Your guide to Transsion, zimbabwe's biggest mobile phone supplier". Rest of World. Retrieved 2020-08-08.
Transsion operates three brands from its headquarters in Shenzhen in China: Infinix, itel, and Tecno.
- "Profile itel Mobile". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2020-07-11.
- "About Us - itel mobile". www.itel-mobile.com. Archived from the original on 2020-11-12. Retrieved 2020-07-11.
- Awasthi, Prashasti (27 January 2020). "itel emerges as No 1 smartphone brand in the under-Rs 5,000 category in offline channel". @businessline. Retrieved 2020-07-17.