Ivernia may refer to:
- Land of the Iverni, in southwest Ireland
- Hibernia, the island of Ireland
- SS Ivernia, liner launched 1899, torpedoed 1917
- RMS Ivernia, liner launched 1954, scrapped 2004; aka RMS Franconia, SS Feodor Shalyapin
- British Rail Class 40 diesel locomotive D221, built by English Electric at Newton-le-Willows, Lancashire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ivernia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.