From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Izar (from the Arabic word ازار izār "veil") may refer to:
- Izar, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Izār, a part of the Ihram clothing worn by male pilgrims during the Islamic Hajj
- Izaar Arabic name of a wrap clothing item commonly worn in Arabia, Horn of Africa, South and Southeast Asia elsewhere known as Futah, Sarong, Izār, Lungi, Macawwis and Mundu.
- Izar, a star, also known as Pulcherrima, also known as Epsilon Boötis
- IZAR, Spanish shipbuilder; sold and renamed Navantia in 2005
- IZAR, product name for the Motorola RAZR V3xx cellular phone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Izar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.