From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Izhma may refer to:
- Izhma, Komi Republic, a rural locality (a selo) in the Komi Republic, Russia
- Izhma, Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, a rural locality (a settlement) in Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia
- Izhma Airport, an airport in the Komi Republic, Russia
- Izhma, name of the town of Sosnogorsk in the Komi Republic, Russia, until 1957
- Izhma River, a tributary of the Pechora River
- Izhma Komi, an ethnic group of the Komi people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Izhma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.