From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Izsák can refer to:
- Izsák, Hungary, an Hungarian town
- 1546 Izsák, a minor planet discovered in 1941
- Izsák Lőwy (1793-1847), an Hungarian industrialist
Izsak can refer to:
- Izsak (crater), is a crater in the Moon named after Imre Izsak
- Imre Izsak (1929-1965), an Hungarian scientist
- Carolina Izsak (1971-), a Venezuelan beauty queen
- Meir ben Izsak Eisenstadt (1670-1744), a Jewish rabbi
- Izak (surname), also spelled Izaak, Izhak, Itzchak, Itzik, etc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Izsák.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.