(Redirected from Jíbaro)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jivaro or Jibaro, also spelled Hivaro or Hibaro, may refer to:
- Jíbaro (Puerto Rico), mountain-dwelling peasants in Puerto Rico
- Jíbaro music, a Puerto Rican musical genre
- Jivaroan peoples, indigenous peoples in northern Peru and eastern Ecuador
- Jívaro people or Shuar, one of the Jivaroan peoples
- Jivaro languages, a language family of northern Peru and eastern Ecuador
- Jivaro (film), a 1954 American 3-D film
- Jíbaro (film), English title Wild Dogs, a 1985 Cuban film
- Lake Jivaro, a reservoir in Shawnee County, Kansas, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jivaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.