J. Dewey Daane
J. Dewey Daane (July 6, 1918 – January 3, 2017) was an American economist and the Frank K. Houston Professor of Finance, Emeritus and Senior Advisor, Financial Markets Research Center at Vanderbilt University. He was previously a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve from 1963 through 1974. Daane received an M.P.A. and D.P.A. from Harvard University. He died on January 3, 2017 at the age of 98.
- U.S. Public Records Index Vol 1 (Provo, UT: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), 2010.
- J. DEWEY DAANE Frank K. Houston Professor of Finance
- Staff (2017-01-04). "Former VU economics professor dies at 98". NashvillePost.com. Retrieved 2017-01-04.
- Faculty Directory page on the Vanderbilt University website
- Statements and Speeches of J. Dewey Daane
- Bio on the Federal Reserve System website
|This article about an American educator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of an American economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|