J. William Leonard
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- "J. William Leonard Appointed Director of Information Security Oversight Office (Press release)". The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration. May 13, 2002. Retrieved December 25, 2011.
- Shane, Scott (December 21, 2006). "U.S. to Declassify Secrets at Age 25". The New York Times. Retrieved December 25, 2011.
- Shane, Scott (April 27, 2006). "National Archives Says Records Were Wrongly Classified". The New York Times. Retrieved December 25, 2011.
- Shane, Scott (August 1, 2011). "Complaint Seeks Punishment for Classification of Documents". The New York Times. Retrieved December 25, 2011.
- Isikoff, Michael (January 7, 2008). "Classified Disinformation". Newsweek U.S. Edition. Retrieved December 25, 2011.
- Bain, Ben (September 28, 2007). "NARA security classification chief steps down". Federal Computer Week. Retrieved December 25, 2011.
- "Tell us no secrets, tell us no lies (Editorial)". The Denver Post. September 18, 2004. Retrieved December 25, 2011.
- Aid, Matthew M. (Editor) (February 21, 2006). "Declassification in Reverse: The U.S. Intelligence Community's Secret Historical Document Reclassification Program". The National Security Archive. Retrieved December 25, 2011.CS1 maint: Extra text: authors list (link)
|This biography of a person who has held a non-elected position in the federal government of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|