Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jasa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jasa is a municipality in Spain.
JASA may stand for:
- Japan-America Security Alliance, signed in 1951
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America
- Journal of the American Statistical Association
- The JASA Brand, of Disposable food packaging products in Malaysia
- Department of Special Affairs or Jabatan Hal Ehwal Khas (JASA), a defunct government department in Malaysia.
- Journal of the American Scientific Affiliation
- Jose Abad Santos Avenue, a major road, designated as National Road 3 (N3) in the Philippines.
- Jassa, a genus of crustaceans
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JASA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.