From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up JATO or jato in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JATO or ""jet-assisted take-off" refers to the use of rockets to provide additional thrust for starting aircraft.
It may also refer to:
- Jato, Java virtual machine implementation.
- Jato, a village historical located 9 kilometers outside the town of Mendida in Ethiopia
- JATO Dynamics, a global company providing automotive business intelligence
- Jews Against the Occupation, an organization of Jews in New York City advocating "peace through justice for Palestine and Israel"
- JATO, a nitro powered radio controlled vehicle developed by Traxxas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JATO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.