From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jcb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JCB may refer to:
- JCB (company), a British manufacturer of heavy industrial and agricultural vehicles
- By extension, slang for any backhoe digger/excavator in Britain and Europe
- JCB Co., Ltd., originally Japan Credit Bureau, a credit card company based in Tokyo, Japan
- Johann Christian Bach, Classical composer
- Joseph Cyril Bamford
- Jean-Christophe Boullion, a racing car driver
- Journal of Cell Biology, a weekly biology journal published by the Rockefeller University Press
- Journal of Crustacean Biology, a quarterly biology journal specialising in carcinology
- "JCB" (song), a song by Nizlopi featuring a JCB excavator
- Juris Canonici Baccalaureus, Bachelor of Canon Law degree
- University of Toronto Joint Centre for Bioethics, a research centre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JCB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.