Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up JCB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JCB may refer to:
- JCB (company), a British manufacturer of heavy industrial and agricultural vehicles
- JCB Co., Ltd., originally Japan Credit Bureau, a credit card company based in Tokyo, Japan
- JCB Prize, a literary award sponsored by the company JCB
- "JCB" (song), a 2005 song by Nizlopi featuring a JCB excavator
- Journal of Cell Biology, a weekly biology journal published by the Rockefeller University Press
- Journal of Crustacean Biology, a quarterly biology journal specialising in carcinology
- Juris Canonici Baccalaureus, Bachelor of Canon law degree
- University of Toronto Joint Centre for Bioethics, a research center
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JCB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.