From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JCR may refer to:
- Jamal Campbell-Ryce, a Jamaican international footballer
- Journal Citation Reports
- Journal of Conflict Resolution, an academic journal that publishes scholarly articles and book reviews dealing with international conflict and conflict resolution
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Japan Credit Rating Agency, a Japanese financial services company
- Java Content Repository, the content repository API for Java programming language
- Jewish Cultural Reconstruction, Inc., 1947–1952
- Judicial Complaints Reviewer, reviews complaints regarding members of the Scottish judiciary
- Junior Common Room, a type of university common room
- Junior Combination Room, alternative name for a junior common room
- Junta Coordinadora Revolucionaria (Revolutionary Coordinating Junta), 1970s urban guerrilla communist parties in South America
- Jeunesse communiste révolutionnaire, a French Trotskyist organisation founded after the dissolution of the Union of Communist Students
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JCR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.