|Look up jep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JEP may refer to:
Science and technology
- Java Embedding Plugin, which enables Java on Mac OS X with non Safari browsers
- JDK Enhancement Proposal, a process used by the OpenJDK community for collecting proposals for enhancements to the Java Development Kit
- Jabber Enhancement Proposals, in the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol XMPP
- Joint embedding property, a property of a class of models in universal algebra and model theory
- Jep!, a children's version of Jeopardy!
- Jersey Evening Post, a newspaper
- Jersey pound, the currency of Jersey
- Journal of Economic Perspectives, a publication of the American Economic Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JEP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.