From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Java Platform, Micro Edition, a Java platform designed for embedded systems
- JME Molecule Editor, a Molecule Editor applet
- jMonkey Engine, a Java scenegraph API
- Journal of Management Education, a journal specializing in the scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL) in management
- Journal of Medical Ethics
- Journal of Molecular Evolution, a scientific journal
- Journal of Monetary Economics, a macroeconomics journal
- Juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, a relatively common epilepsy syndrome
- Jme (MC), an MC from London, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JME.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.