Jump to navigation Jump to search
JX may refer to:
- JX (artist), an early alias of DJ Jake Williams, who is more recently known as Rex the Dog
- J. X. Williams, a pseudonym used by several different authors during the 1960s for many adult novels
- Jesus Christ
- Roland JX-3P, a MIDI capable synthesizer keyboard which debuted in 1983
- JX (operating system), a Java operating system
- IBM JX, a personal computer that based on IBM PCjr, released in Japan, in 1984
- Jx or jx, a digraph in the Esperanto x-system orthography, representing the consonant sound [ʒ], normally spelled as Ĵ or ĵ in the Esperanto alphabet
- Jambojet IATA designator code
- Jiangxi, a province of China (Guobiao abbreviation JX)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.