From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jebel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jabal, Jabel, Jebel may refer to:
- Jabal (name), a male Arabic given name
- Jabal (Bible), mentioned in the Hebrew Bible
- Muadh ibn Jabal, a scholar in Islam
- Jabel, a German municipality
- Jabal, Amreli, a village in Gujarat, India
- Jabal Rural District, in Iran
- Jebel, Timiș, a commune in Timiş County, Romania
- Jibal, late 1st-millennium-CE West-Asian realm
- Djebel (1937-1958), a racehorse
- All pages with titles containing Jabal OR Jebel OR Jebal OR Djebel
- All pages beginning with "Jabal"
- All pages beginning with "Jebel"
- All pages beginning with "Jebal"
- All pages beginning with "Djebel"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jabal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.