Jack Rogers (minister)
Jack Bartlett Rogers (23 January 1934 – 14 July 2016) was a Presbyterian minister, seminary professor emeritus, and author. He taught at Westminster College, Pennsylvania, at Fuller Theological Seminary, and at San Francisco Theological Seminary. He also served as moderator of the 213th General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
Worldcat lists 48 published works by Rogers. Among them are:
- The Authority and Interpretation of the Bible: An Historical Approach, (with Donald McKim) 
- Biblical Authority
- Claiming the Center: Churches and Conflicting Worldviews
- Confessions of a Conservative Evangelical
- Introduction to Philosophy: A Case Method Approach (with Forrest Baird)
- Jesus, The Bible, and Homosexuality: Explode the Myths, Heal the Church 
- Presbyterian Creeds: A Guide to the Book of Confessions
- Presbyterian Creeds: Supplement on the Brief Statement of Faith
- Reading the Bible and the Confessions: The Presbyterian Way
- Odom, Emily Enders. "Former General Assembly Moderator and renowned scholar, Jack Rogers, dies at age 82". Presbyterian Mission Agency. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- "Minister to visit Utah, Presbyterian moderator will preach 2 times" Deseret News, The (Salt Lake City, UT) - September 22, 2001
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Rogers, Jack Bartlett, and Donald K. McKim. The Authority and Interpretation of the Bible: An Historical Approach. San Francisco: Harper & Row, 1979. ISBN 978-0-06-066696-5.
The Rev. Syngman Rhee
|Moderator of the 213th General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (USA)
The Rev. Fahed Abu-Akel