|Full name||John Graham Surtees Stelling|
|Date of birth||23 May 1924|
|Place of birth||Washington, England|
|Date of death||29 March 1993(aged 68)|
|Place of death||Sunderland, England|
|Playing position||Full back|
|Usworth High Grange|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
John Graham Surtees Stelling (23 May 1924 – 29 March 1993) was an English footballer who played for Sunderland as a full back. He signed from Sunderland after being found playing for Non League side Usworth Colliery after the Second World War. Stelling made his first appearance for Sunderland on 5 January 1946 against Grimsby Town in a 3–1 win at Blundell Park. During his time at Sunderland spanning from 1946 until 1956 he had made 259 league appearances scoring 8 goals. Shortly after he retired from playing football in 1956.
- "Jack Stelling". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 26 November 2017.
- "Jack Stelling". A Love Supreme. Retrieved 1 August 2008.
- "Grimsby 1-3 Sunderland". The Stat Cat. Retrieved 1 August 2008.
- "Jack Stelling". The Stat Cat. Archived from the original on 25 August 2006. Retrieved 1 August 2008.
- "Jack Stelling". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database. Retrieved 6 January 2011.