Jack of All Trades (1936 film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jack of All Trades (film))
|Jack of All Trades|
|Directed by||Robert Stevenson
|Cinematography||Charles Van Enger|
|Edited by||Terence Fisher|
Jack, out of work and responsible for an aged mother, takes a succession of jobs, bluffing his way through them all.
- Jack Hulbert as Jack Warrender
- Gina Malo as Frances Wilson
- Robertson Hare as Lionel Fitch
- Mary Jerrold as Mrs. Warrender
- Cecil Parker as Sir. Chas Darrington
- Athole Stewart as Bank Chairman
- Felix Aylmer as Managing Director
- Ian McLean as The Fire Raiser
- H.F. Maltby as Bank Director
- Fewlass Llewellyn as Bank Director
- "Jack of All Trades (1936) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast". AllMovie. Retrieved 2014-04-13.
- "Jack of all Trades | BFI | BFI". Explore.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 2014-04-13.
|This article related to a British comedy film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|