|Look up jackknife or jack-knife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jackknife, or pocket knife, is a compact, foldable knife.
Jackknife may also refer to:
- Jackknife Bascule Bridge, in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Art, entertainment, and media
- A jackknife is mentioned as the knife that "Mack" MacHeath wields in the well known song popularised by Bobby Darin, Mack the Knife.
- Jacknife (1989), an American film
- Jackknife, a character from the television series Superjail!
- "Jack Knife", an episode of the seventh season of NCIS
Athletics and sports
- Jackknife (exercise), an abdominal exercise
- Jackknife, a kicking move involving 540-degree rotation
- Jackknife, a type of high dive
- Jackknife hold, a pinning move in professional wrestling
- Jackknife (statistics), a resampling technique in statistics
- Jackknife clam
- Jackknifing, a type of crash with articulated vehicle combinations
- To fold on itself at an acute angle like a folding pocketknife
- The Jack-Knife Man, a 1920 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jackknife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.