|Look up jackknife or jack-knife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jackknife may refer to:
- Pocket knife or jackknife, a compact, foldable knife
- Jackknifing, a type of crash with articulated vehicle combinations
Film and television
- Jacknife, a 1989 American film by David Jones
- "Jack Knife", an episode of NCIS
- Jackknife, a character on Superjail!
Athletics and sports
- Jackknife (exercise), an abdominal exercise
- Jackknife, a kicking move involving 540-degree rotation
- Jackknife, a type of high dive
- Jackknife hold, a pinning move in professional wrestling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jackknife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.