From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jacobson in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jacobson may refer to:
- Jacobson density theorem, mathematical theorem
- Jacobson ring, algebraic geometry concept
- Jacobson semisimple ring, type of semiprimitive ring
- Jacobson radical, the intersection of all maximal left ideals.
- Jacobson's cartilage, or vomeronasal cartilage, narrow strip of cartilage in the nasal cavity
- Jacobson's organ, or vomeronasal organ, auxiliary olfactory sense organ
- Nerve of Jacobson, or the tympanic nerve, branch of the glossopharyngeal nerve near the ear
- Jacobsen (disambiguation)
- Jakobson (disambiguation)
- Jacobs (disambiguation)
- Buegeleisen and Jacobson, American musical instrument seller
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jacobson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.