From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Region of origin||Polish|
- Jadwiga of Greater Poland, Queen of Poland and mother of Casimir III of Poland
- Jadwiga of Żagań, Queen of Poland, wife of Casimir III of Poland (daughter-in-law of previous)
- Jadwiga of Poland (1374-1399), (female) King of Poland, named after Saint Hedwig of Andechs
- Jadwiga Jagiellon (disambiguation), several Polish princesses of that name
- Jadzia, a humanoid host of Dax, a symbiont on Star Trek: Deep Space 9
- Jadwiga, a fictional Nazi death camp in the 1974 TV mini-series "QB-VII" (and same-titled book by author Leon Uris).
- Jadwiga, a fictional Nazi death camp mentioned in Magnum, P.I., Season 1, Episode 7, "Never Again . . . Never Again" (1981).
- Jadwiga, a ghost in Esther Friesner's trilogy, Gnome Man's Land.
- Jadwigai, a Kaunian character in Harry Turtledove's Darkness series.
- Jadwiga, a character in Paul Mazursky's 1989 movie Enemies, a Love Story.