|Hanja||宰範, 載範, and others|
Jae-beom, also spelled Jae-bum, is a Korean masculine given name. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 20 hanja with the reading "jae" and 13 hanja with the reading "beom" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this name include:
- Yim Jae-beom (born 1963), South Korean rock ballad singer, former Sinawe vocalist
- Jae-bum Takata (born 1977), American actor of Japanese and Korean descent better known by his stage name Brian Tee
- Park Jae-bum (golfer) (born 1982), South Korean golfer
- Kim Jae-bum (born 1985), South Korean judo practitioner
- Jay Park (Korean name Park Jaebeom, born 1987), American singer and dancer of Korean descent.
- Lim Jae-beom (born 1994), stage name JB, South Korean singer
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). South Korea: Supreme Court. p. 29. Retrieved 2013-10-17.
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|