From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jaggy may refer to:
- Jaggies, in computer graphics, the stairlike lines that appear where there should be smooth straight lines or curves
- There's No Such Thing as a Jaggy Snake, a song by Biffy Clyro
- Jaggy Shivdasani (born 1958), Indian bridge player
- Jaggy MacBee, club mascot of Partick Thistle and Junior side Rossvale.
- Phil Jagielka (born 1982), English professional footballer
- Kim Jaggy (born 1982), Swiss-born Haitian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jaggy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.