From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||80 Gyeyangdaero Jiha,
|Operated by||Incheon Transit Corporation|
|October 6, 1999||Line 1 opened|
Jakjeon is a dense residential area with a lot of apartment buildings.
- Exit 1 : Assembly of Gyeyang gu district, Town office of Jakjeon 2 dong, Woori Bank Corporation.
- Exit 2 : Town office of Jakjeon 1 dong, Jakjeon Market, Jakjeon middle school, Jakjeon high school, Jakjeon girls' high school
- Exit 3 : National Health Insurance, Jakjeon post office
- Exit 4 : Buk Incheon Tax Office
- Exit 5 : Hyoseong elementary school, Home Plus, Hi-mart
- Exit 6 : Gyeyang Shinhyup
- Exit 7 : Hyoseong Dong elementary school, Hyoseong middle school
- Exit 8 : Saemaeul Geumgo
Because of its characteristic, lots of people get in and off during rush hours. Besides, it roles as a traffic node in northern area of Bupyeong station with Gyeongin Expressway.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jakjeon Station.|
- Information on entrance near the station. http://traffic.local.naver.com/Subway/StationInfo_Detail.asp?CID=1000&LMenu=3&LID=1&SID=20116
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|
|Incheon Line 1|