February 27, 1970 |
|Education||Florence Fashion Academy|
Jamal Taslaq (born 1970) is a Palestinian high fashion designer living and working in Italy.
He was born in Nablus, Palestine, in 1970, studied in Italy, and has become one of the top Rome High Fashion designers of the new era. His success started with his inaugural Rome High Fashion Show in the year 2000. Since then, every high fashion show in Rome has been wildly successful, including the latest in March 2011. He is held in esteem across boundaries and oceans and his clients are found in three continents.
His success is due to his talent of uniting the colours of the Mediterranean with the refinement of the “Made in Italy” creating a style that is unique in the world, and to his way of dressing not only the body but also the soul of woman.
He has been invited across the globe to show his creations: Jordan, Dubai, California, Morocco, Romania, Palestine, Azerbaijan and many locations in Italy, from Milan to Sicily.
He has participated and received awards at: Fashion for Peace, Fashion in the Mediterranean, Fundraising for the needy, UNICEF fashion show for the children.
Selected exhibitions where his work has been presented
- Apr. 2011 – Ramallah, Palestine
- Dec. 2010 – Marrakech, Morocco - fashion Day Morocco during Festival International du Film de Marrakech
- Apr. 2010 - Amman, Jordan - High Fashion Show at Four Seasons Hotel
- Feb. 2009 – Rome, Italy - High Fashion Show
- Dec. 2009 - Sorrento, Italy – In the setting of the High life of Italy
- Nov. 2009 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - in the presence of the King and Queen
- Jun. 2009 – Florence, Italy - Fashion Show
- Feb. 2008 – Rome, Italy, AltaRoma AltaModa High Fashion Show
He has dressed famous Italian singers on television and prime concerts and festivals.