From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Competitor for United States|
|1948 St. Moritz||Four-man|
|1949 Lake Placid||Four-man|
|1937 St. Moritz||Four-man|
|1954 Cortina d'Ampezzo||Two-man|
James John Bickford (November 2, 1912 - October 3, 1989) was an American bobsledder who competed from the late 1930s to the mid-1950s. Competing in four Winter Olympics, he won a bronze medal in the four-man event at St. Moritz in 1948.
- 1936 bobsleigh four-man results
- Bobsleigh four-man Olympic medalists for 1924, 1932-56, and since 1964
- Bobsleigh two-man world championship medalists since 1931
- Bobsleigh four-man world championship medalists since 1930
- DatabaseOlympics.com profile
- List of American flag bearers during the Winter Olympic opening ceremonies.
|This biographical article relating to American bobsleigh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|