James E. Ross
|James E. Ross|
|Member of the Pennsylvania Senate
from the 47th district
January 2, 1973 – February 28, 1990
|Preceded by||John Good|
|Succeeded by||Gerald J. LaValle|
|Constituency||Parts of Beaver, Washington, and Lawrence Counties|
January 23, 1921|
Koppel, Pennsylvania. United States
|Died||May 22, 1993
Beaver County, Pennsylvania, United States
|Alma mater||Ellwood City High School|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Pennsylvania Senate - 1989-1990" (PDF). Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- Cox, Harold. "Senate Members R". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- Kestenbaum, Lawrence (March 24, 2009). "Index to Politicians: Ross". The Political Graveyard. Retrieved 2009-12-02.
- "The turnpike series: Building & squeezing". Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. January 7, 2005.
- Ritchie, Jim (March 18, 2006). "Toll cheats rarely win". Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|