Jimmy or James Jewell may refer to:
- James A. Jewell (c.1840–1912), American public official on Board of General Appraisers
- James Jewell (politician) (1869–1949), Australian Labor Party member of Victorian Legislative Assembly
- Jimmy Jewell (association football) (1898–1952), English football manager and referee
- Jimmy Jewell (saxophonist) (born 1945).
- James Jewell (director) (1906–1975), American radio director, producer and actor in Detroit
- Jimmy Jewell (climber) (1953–1987), British solo rock climber who fell during descent