From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from James Lawson (disambiguation))
James Lawson may refer to:
- James Lawson (American activist) (born 1928), theoretician and tactician of nonviolence within the American Civil Rights Movement
- James Lawson (Australian doctor) (born 1934), Australian public health doctor and scientist
- James Lawson (footballer) (born 1987), English professional footballer
- James Earl Lawson (1891–1950), Canadian politician and lawyer
- James Anthony Lawson (1817–1887), judge of Queen's Bench, Ireland
- James Lawson Drummond (1783–1853), Irish physician, naturalist and botanist
- James R. Lawson (1918–1985) American anti-Imperialist activist and black nationalist
- Jim Lawson (comic book writer) (born 1960), American comic book artist
- Jimmy Lawson (born 1947), English professional footballer
- Jim Lawson (sports executive), Canadian businessman and lawyer who is Chairman of the Canadian Football League Board of Governors and Chairman of the Jockey Club of Canada.
- Jim Lawson (American football), (1902–1989), college and professional football player in the 1920s.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|