James Madison (disambiguation)
James Madison (1751–1836) was the 4th President of the United States.
- Presidency of James Madison, his presidency
James Madison may also refer to:
- James Madison, Sr. (1723–1801), American farmer and entrepreneur
- James Madison (bishop) (1749–1812), American bishop
- James Madison (Medal of Honor) (1842–1926), United States Army sergeant and Medal of Honor recipient
- James Jonas Madison (1884–1922), American sailor & Medal of Honor recipient
- James Madison (born 1956/57), American bank robber a.k.a. the Mad Hatter
- James Madison (musician), known as James "Pee Wee" Madison, the blues guitar player from the band Muddy Waters
- James Maddison (born 1996), English footballer
- James Madison University, a university located in Harrisonburg, Virginia
- James Madison Dukes, the university's athletic program
- Jimmy Madison
- USS James Madison, several ships
- All pages beginning with "James Madison"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title James Madison.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.