James O'Connor (academic)
He is co-founder and was Editor-in-Chief (1988–2003) of Capitalism, Nature, Socialism: A Journal of Socialist Ecology, and Director of the Center for Political Ecology in Santa Cruz, California. He is retired from teaching sociology, economics, and environmental studies at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He was an Emeritus Professor of Sociology and Economics at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Origins of Socialism in Cuba (Cornell University Press, 1970). ISBN 978-0801405426
- The Corporation and the State: Essays in the Theory of Capitalism and Imperialism (1973). (HarperCollins, 1974). ISBN 978-0060903626
- The Fiscal Crisis of the State (1973). (Transaction Publishers, October 17, 2001). ISBN 978-0765808608
- Accumulation Crisis (1984) (Blackwell, 1986). ISBN 978-0631149477
- The Meaning of Crisis (New York: Basil Blackwell, 1987). ISBN 0-631-13821-8
- Natural Causes: Essays in Ecological Marxism (Guilford Press, 1998). ISBN 978-1-57230-273-0
- Stilwell, Frank J. B.; Argyrous, George (January 2003). Economics as a social science: readings in political economy. Pluto Press Australia. p. 334. ISBN 978-1-86403-199-7. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- Capitalism Nature Socialism, Editorial Board, Taylor & Francis. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Capitalism, Nature, Socialism: A Journal of Socialist Ecology," The Alternative Press Center. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
|This biography of an American sociologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of an American economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|