Jump to navigation Jump to search
London, United Kingdom
|Education||Chelsea College of Art, London|
|Curator’s Choice, Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize, National Portrait Gallery, London, UK|
|Movement||Photography, Film, Installations|
Early life and family
- Westall, Mark (18 September 2019). "James Ostrer "Post Apoca-Lips"". Fad Magazine.
- EPA, Etienne Laurent / (26 March 2019). "The Bombay Beach Biennale - in pictures" – via www.theguardian.com.
- "James Ostrer". Widewalls.
- "The White Male Artist Making Grotesque Work About White Male Greed". www.sleek-mag.com. 12 June 2018.
- "Trump effigy takes an offal approach to celebrity for HK art show". uk.news.yahoo.com. Reuters. 24 March 2016.
- "James Ostrer: Explores Race, Greed And The Tribal Elite At Gazelli Art House". Artlyst. 29 May 2018.
- "The Romance of Perfection". AnOther. 10 September 2012.
- Law, Katie (11 November 2010). "Why Nicky Haslam stripped off for art". Evening Standard.
- Braybon, Anne; Miller, Ben (16 November 2010). "Curator's Choice: James Ostrer's portrait of Nicky Haslam at the National Portrait Gallery | Culture24". www.culture24.org.uk.
|This article about a British photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|