James T. Lane
|James T. Lane|
|Born||James Tyrone Lane
December 25, 1977
James T. Lane (born December 25, 1977) is an American actor and dancer. He made his Broadway debut with the 2006 revival of A Chorus Line, playing Richie Walters. After that, Lane joined the cast of Chicago: The Musical, playing the role of Aaron and Amos. Other credits include an episode on One Life to Live as a James Brown impersonator. Lane was last been seen on Broadway in The Scottsboro Boys, playing the roles of Ozie Powell and Ruby Bates. In 2013, Lane reprised his A Chorus Line role in The West End.
James T. Lane was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He attended the Meredith School from kindergarten until 8th grade. During his high school years Lane attended the Girard Academic Music Program. During his teen years, he attended the Ensemble Theatre Community School in Eagles Mere, Pennsylvania. After high school, Lane studied musical theatre at Carnegie-Mellon and Penn State.
- A Chorus Line, as Richie Walters, 2006–08
- Chicago: The Musical, as Aaron/Amos Hart, 2008–10; 2015–present
- The Scottsboro Boys, as Ozie Powell/Ruby Bates, 2010
Other theatre credits
- Kiss Me, Kate, as Paul - Hartford Stage/Old Globe, 2015
- Jersey Boys, as Barry Belson - USA tour, 2012
- The Scottsboro Boys, as Ozie Powell/Ruby Bates – San Diego, San Francisco, 2012
- Dreamgirls – Prince Music Theatre, 2005
- Cole Porter's The Pirate – Prince Music Theatre, 2006 
- Finian's Rainbow - Walnut Street Theatre
- Fame as Tyrone
- Broadway cast, Chicago: The Musical.
- James T. Lane at IMDb.
- Prince Theater playbill, May 2006