Jamie McKenzie (footballer, born 1980)
|Full name||Jamie McKenzie|
|Date of birth||29 November 1980|
|Place of birth||Bellshill, Scotland|
|Forth Wanderers (manager)|
|Partick Thistle B.C.|
|1998–1999||→ Cowdenbeath (loan)||5||(0)|
|Vale of Clyde (player-coach)|
|2005–2006||Elgin City (caretaker)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Jamie McKenzie (born 29 November 1980 in Bellshill)  is a former Scottish professional footballer. He played for Partick Thistle, Cowdenbeath, Albion Rovers, Stenhousemuir, Elgin City and Montrose in the Scottish Football League.
McKenzie also served as caretaker manager of Elgin City during the 2005–06 season at the age of 25. After moving into Junior football, McKenzie is currently in his second spell as manager of West Region side Forth Wanderers.
- "Jamie McKenzie". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Database. Retrieved 24 January 2011.
- McColl, Graham (17 December 2005). "McKenzie rises to managerial challenge". The Times. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- "McKenzie returns to Cliftonhill". BBC Sport. 18 July 2007. Retrieved 24 January 2011.
- Forth Wanderers unveil new manager Jamie McKenzie Lanark Gazette, 17 June 2011. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- "Forth Wanderers manager Jamie McKenzie leaves club". Carluke Gazette. 22 May 2013. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- Thomson, Ross (5 November 2014). "Jamie Mac’s back in Forth Wanderers pack". Carluke Gazette. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
- Jamie McKenzie at Soccerbase