Jamie McKenzie (footballer, born 1986)
|Full name||Jamie MacKenzie|
|Date of birth||8 May 1986|
|Place of birth||Kirkcaldy, Scotland|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Jamie MacKenzie (born 8 May 1986) is a Scottish footballer who is currently playing for Linlithgow Rose in the Scottish Junior Football Association, East Region. He attends Edinburgh Napier University where he is part of the "Dream Team" group in the Economics of Emerging Markets module.
MacKenzie started his career with Scottish Premier League side Hibernian, but was released in 2005. He then played in the Scottish Football League for Montrose for a season before signing for Sligo Rovers in 2006. He was briefly appointed club captain following the departure of the previous captain Michael McNamara, who left Sligo to join the Sligo Gaelic Football team.
- "MONTROSE : 1955/56 - 2008/09". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Database. Retrieved 22 March 2010.
- "St Patrick's Athletic 3-1 Sligo Rovers". RTÉ News. 7 March 2008.
- "McKenzie and Murphy depart". Sligo Rovers FC. 14 July 2008. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- Alan Dooley (2 March 2010). "Season Preview: Galway United". Extratime.ie. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "McKenzie added to Baikie’s pool ahead of visit from Kelty". Edinburgh Evening News. 11 November 2011. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- Scott Campbell (9 October 2012). "Tipps for the top". The Scottish Sun. Retrieved 21 February 2013.