|Full name||Jan-Paul Frederik Daniel Saeijs|
|Date of birth||20 June 1978|
|Place of birth||The Hague, Netherlands|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Centre back|
|1997–1998||ADO Den Haag|
|1998–2006||ADO Den Haag||161||(12)|
|2009||→ Southampton (loan)||20||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 April 2014 (UTC)|
Saeijs is a defender who was born in The Hague and made his debut in professional football, being part of the ADO Den Haag squad in the 1998–99 season.
In January 2009 he joined Southampton on loan, with an option of making the deal permanent if Southampton were still in the Championship at the end of the 2008–09 season. He made his debut in a 1–0 victory over Barnsley on 10 January.
On 10 June 2010 Saeijs signed with Eredivisie newcomer, De Graafschap. He signed a contract for 2 years. Saeijs announced his retirement from professional football in May 2012 and signed with Topklasse side HBS Craeyenhout from his home city The Hague.
- "Saints make Dutch raid". Southampton F.C. 8 January 2009. Retrieved 8 January 2009.
- "Barnsley 0–1 Southampton". BBC Sport. 10 January 2009. Retrieved 10 January 2009.
- "Watford 2–2 Southampton". BBC. 7 April 2009. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "Saeijs moet De Graafschap 'stabiliteit' brengen" (in Dutch). Retrieved 10 June 2010.
- "De Graafschap contracteert Jan-Paul Saeijs" (in Dutch). Archived from the original on 15 June 2010. Retrieved 10 June 2010.
- Jan-Paul Saeijs at Soccerbase
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|