|Full name||Jan Clifford Christiansen|
|Date of birth||April 8, 1941|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Jan Clifford Christiansen (born 8 April 1941) is a Norwegian former football player and coach. He played for Rosenborg BK in Trondheim from 1966 to 1975, earning three league titles and one cup championship. Christiansen was capped 13 times for Norway national football team. Christiansen coached Rosenborg BK in the 1975 season.
Jan Christiansen came to Trondheim in 1965 as student at the Norwegian Institute of Technology. From 1966 Christiansen played regularly as midfielder in Rosenborg BK. In the seasons 1967–1975 while Rosenborg played in the Norwegian top division, Christiansen played 160 matches and scored 25 goals. Christiansen was captain of both Rosenborg BK and the Norwegian national team.
- Norwegian Premier League champion: 1967, 1969, 1971,
- Norwegian Premier League runner-up: 1968, 1970, 1973
- Norwegian Cup champion: 1971
- Norwegian Cup runner-up: 1967, 1972, 1973
- "Statistics for Jan Christiansen" (in Norwegian). Aftenposten. Retrieved 2 January 2009.
- "The 1968 Season" (in Norwegian). Rosenborg BK. Archived from the original on 5 June 2011. Retrieved 2 January 2009.
- "Mestvinnende med RBK" (in Norwegian). Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 2 January 2009.