From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Janaki may refer to:
- Sita, of the Ramayana
- Janaki, Iran (disambiguation)
- Janaki Ballabh Patnaik or J. B. Patnaik, leader of Indian National Congress and a former chief minister of Orissa
- Janaki Ramachandran, Indian Tamil actress and politician
- Janaki Srinivasa Murthy – popularly known as Vaidehi, a Kannada language writer
- S. Janaki, Indian playback singer
- Sowcar Janaki, Indian actress
- Janaki Mandir, a Hindu temple at the heart of Janakpur, Nepal dedicated to goddess Seeta
- Janakiammal, wife of Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Janaki Ammal, an Indian scientist (botanist)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Janaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.