This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jane Routh is a contemporary poet living in Lancashire in the United Kingdom where she manages a woodland and keeps a flock of geese.
To date she has published four collections of poetry:
- The Gift of Boats (Smith/Doorstop, 2010)
- Waiting for H5N1 (Templar Poetry, 2007)
- Teach yourself Mapmaking (Smith/Doorstop, 2006)
- Circumnavigation (Smith/Doorstop, 2002)
Routh's first collection Circumnavigation was shortlisted for the Forward Prize for Best First Collection, her second Teach Yourself Mapmaking was a Poetry Book Society Recommendation, and The Gift of Boats won the Cardiff International Poetry Competition.
Routh has also published a place journal Falling Into Place (Smith/Doorstop, 2014).
- "Jane Routh's biography at The Poetry Business". Retrieved 27 November 2012.
- "Cardiff International Poetry Competition, Jane Routh wins first prize". Retrieved 29 November 2012.