This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Warner Bros. Records
|Website||JanetLaValley.com (fan site)|
After Tribe disbanded in 1994, LaValley went solo (with backing musicians Norm Demoura and Perry L. James), signed up to Columbia Records and went to work on her solo album, entitled "Extraordinary Popular Delusions (and the Madness of Crowds), containing twelve tracks, and produced by herself, Norm Demoura, and Dae Bennett. Columbia Records dropped her before the album was completed and as of May 2013, it has not been released. In May 2008, on the message board of the Tribe fan site, LaValley posted, saying that she was planning to release some of the songs from the album online on the fan site for free, and that there may even be the possibility of a CD release. Four songs were posted. Three were tracks from what would have been her solo album, while one was new.
- Janet LaValley - Lead vocals, rhythm guitar
- Norm Demoura - Lead guitar, keyboards, bass, ambient sounds
- Perry L. James - Drums
- Extraordinary Popular Delusions (and the Madness of Crowds) (unreleased)
- Schatz, Aaron. "Biography: Tribe". Allmusic. Retrieved 25 July 2010.
- "Best Music Acts - Boston Phoenix". Bostonphoenix.com. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Janet LaValley". Stevelathamdesign.com. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Tribe - Want Janet's EP released in Boston". Bostonstribe.proboards.com. Retrieved 1 June 2013.