(Redirected from Janos (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up János in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Janos may refer to:
- János, male Hungarian given name, a variant of John.
- Janos Biosphere Reserve, a nature reserve in Chihuahua
- Janos, Chihuahua, town in Mexico
- Janos (Municipality of Chihuahua), a municipality of Chihuahua
- János Batsányi (1763-1845), Hungarian poet
- János Bolyai (1802-1860), Hungarian mathematician
- János Arany (1817-1882), Hungarian writer, poet
- János Garay (fencer) (1889-1945), Hungarian Olympic champion saber fencer
- János Neumann (John von Neumann) Hungarian born American mathematician, computer scientist
- János Murányi (b. 1944), Hungarian discus thrower
- János Scholz (c. 1904-1993), Hungarian-born American cellist and art collector
- János Starker (1924-2013), Hungarian-American cellist
- János Uzsoki (b. 1972), Hungarian long jumper
- James Janos (b. 1951), the legal birth name of Jesse Ventura
- Janos Audron, introduced in the 1996 game Blood Omen
- Janos Skorzeny, in a 1974 television series
- Janos Slynt, Commander of the City Watch in George Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Janos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.