Janson Design Group
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2009)|
Founded by Dennis Janson in 1997, the firm is a medium sized specialty firm. Mr. Janson has practiced in this specialty field since 1979. The firm's partners include Francisco Tsai (Studio Design) and Bonnie Janson (Marketing and Promotion).
The firm specializes in the design of television studios/facilities, film and sound stages, music recording studios, post production suites, screening rooms, production facilities, mixing rooms and specialty interactive and media design. They are also acoustical consultants to outside and other design firms and end users.
The firm is located in Connecticut and works both in the United States and abroad. Work abroad has included locations in the United Kingdom, Eastern and Western Europe, Southeast Asia, India, the Middle East and far East.
- 2002 - Mix Magazine TEC Award - Right Track Studio A509, New York City.
- 2004 - AIA Connecticut Design Award - Wesleyan University Center for Film Studies (Janson were the cinema consultants).
- Levere, Jane L. (June 11, 2008). "Square Feet: A Big New York City Movie Studio Is Getting Bigger". The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-04-12.
- "Former TEC Awards Winners". Mix Magazine. September 1, 2004. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- Ruedy, R.; Sato, M.; Lo, K. "Wesleyan University Center for Film Studies and Cinema Archives" (PDF). American Institute of Architects. Retrieved 2012-01-15. Missing
|last1=in Authors list (help)